Can I keep my coverage if I move?

As long as you retain your CPA membership with one of the western associations listed above and the premiums continue to be paid, you may maintain your coverage. Note - applications for additional coverage will only be accepted from members domiciled in Canada at time of application.

Was this article helpful?